Headers - Another Boyd thread (sorry)

I missed the game due to work, but by all accounts boyd struggled overall and a poor game although was involved in some key momments such as the build up to the first.

I also am unconvinced he could play the lone striker role, particularly the way in which we would intend to play in that formation.

I just think if we are to slag a player off we can at least be truthful about it and not just be lazy and regurgitate comments read and repeated many times on the internet.

Guest FollowThe People
. He is good at bringing others into play and setting them up, you have to wonder why he is doing that all the time.

I do wonder, especially when Boydie falls flat on his arse more often than not when set up.

Hopefully Miller will start to notice that soon.

Boyd's not done too badly really over the past couple of season for someone who just falls on his arse........Im sure he's been our top scorer since signing.....

Im sick to death of the Boyd threads tbh lol

Only managed to get some of the stream, saw the highlights last night but never find they show an accurate reflection compared to some of the guys here who were at the game.

Not quite started 90 % of Boyd threads......nearly maybe ;) Im a fan cos he scores goals, Its obviosly just my opinion but him and Miller dont seem to be doing to bad and I cant see my opinion changing about who the better finisher is, which also applies to has the better workrate.

I'll go round in circles again so better I just leave it. While we are scoring and winning, I dont care which striker is banging them in. I do find that sometimes the criticism is unfair on Boyd though given his scoring record and what I feel appears to be him trying to improve his workrate.

See wat I mean about me going in circles lol