Blackburn v Arsenal

4-0 awesome stuff...happy i decided to watch this game. They didnt get out of 2nd gear and could have been 4-0 up at half time.

Blackburn had a few chances first half but Arsenal were superb again. Champions elect!!!

Bit presumptious there Gribz this early. Sounded like they romped it BUT, Im sure that Liverpool are still top of the league ;)

Liverpool's luck will catch up on them. Middlesboro and Sunderland deserved something off them. And Man U just havent started yet.

Arsenal and Chelsea have started the season as the 2 that look the best. Normally Arsenal would go to Blackburn and get a draw at best due to the physical side of the game, they went there and rolled them over.

Cream rises to the top and Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd will be the top 3.

Liverpool outfought and outplayed manu in the 2nd half.....I think they also have a bigger squad than Arsenal. Your banking on their finish on them not having any injuries.

Walcott seems on fire and then you have Adebayor and Van Persie too.

Chelsea though already look to strong and Drogba making his comeback will be a nightmare for any defence. Next weekends game could be a cracker and if Chelsea win it really is setting the benchmark.

Liverpool may not (bar today) have been playing well, but they do have the points and thats what counts. The win today could really spur them on. Keane hasnt come into it yet which I find suprising, but Im sure he will. Torres and Gerrard on the bench and they still beat Manu. Even you cant take that away from them.

City seem to have to many ordinary players IMO. Not sure where they will finish this season, agree totally they will be top 8 and pushing.

Agreed about arsenal, they need plays to stay fit to mount their challenge, if they do stay fit then they will be there. The only other thing they have to do is be able to beat the other big 3. All last season they were the better side in all the games but couldnt hold there leads.

RE liverpool, they did outplay Man U but both goals should have been avoided. The first was a freak og that should have been cleared but it came of Brown and Giggs messe up for the 2nd...other than that it would have been a frustrating day for Liverpool, it was one of them where they got the luck there way.

Both Vidic and Terry were sent off yesterday rulling them out of the match next week. Terry is going to appeal but it was a straight red for me - it was practically a rugby tackle

I reckon Terry will win the appeal. There were two players covering and Carvalho was a good few yards behind both players so no way could Terry have been deemed to be the last man. Even the pundits on MOTD were saying it was only a yellow. Compare that to the Vidic one on Keane and that should set the precedent cos that was more of a red than Terry's.