Liverpool v Man United

Im looking forward to this game tonight, and these games are always more even at Anfield.

Liverpool have had a good start points wise but been poor performance wise. Man U have only played 2 games and will need a win as they have Chelsea next week aswell.

Gerrard and Torres have been passed fit for Liverpool which swings the odds IMO. I expected Man U to go there and win 2 or 3 nil but with those 2 back I can see liverpool really being up for it.

I'll sit on the fence with a 2-2 draw.

Elsewhere, Man City v Chelsea should be a cracker.

Id be very very happy with any kind of Liverpool win today....I dont give a fuck how they play if they get the 3 points.

I think Benitez needs to start using Keane properly instead of on the bloody wing though! Be brave and go 442

2-1 Liverpool and they deserved it. Man Utd didnt have any ideas on the wings without Ronaldo.

However it was 2 mistakes that gifted Liverpool both goals even though Liverpool out fought Man Utd in the 2nd half.

Liverpool 10 pts out of 12 even tho they only deserve about 7 pts, but thats a good sign of teams who can win games when not playing well.

Thats a big psychological victory now and Man U have got Chelsea next week.

To be honest Gribz i never saw all the 2nd hlaf because I was on the bus to Ibrox by that time but by all accounts Utd were realy poor in the 2nd half. We need them to sharpen up a bit for their CL campaign. Can't have that shower beating them again

Lucky.......my arse.

Liverpool outfought and out played manu in the 2nd half. Even SAF said he could take absolutely no positives from the game because the better team won.

You must really have been watching a different game Gribz.

I watched the game live and have seen the highlights repeated twice and am still of the same opinion.

Apart from setting up the goal and maybe a couple of nice touches, Berbatov was nothing. Tevez still looks like their star man at the moment. Vidic should have had a straight red for the tackle on Keane as HE WAS the last man (unlike Terry)

Kuyt should have put the game beyond doudt near the end but hit it straight at V Der Sar.

Liverpool did out fight Man U in the 2nd half but they didnt have too much chances infront of goal plus both goals came from terrible Man U errors.

Im not saying they didnt deserve to win, because they were the better team, but on another day Man U would have won 1-0 coz they wouldnt have given away those goals