Iceland v Scotland

A fine 3 points to pick up. Id take 3 pts out the 2 games. Some people would have been happy with 2 draws but 1 win and 1 defeat can sometimes do the squad confidence more good.

Now we have Norway at home which we must win and then we are back on our way. Hopefully we have Ferguson and Hutton back for that game - both were sorely missed this week. Actually Weir was missed aswell.

Great result last night and we played some good football at times too.

McManus is just a dafty, can't believe that he tried to argue with the ref last night Caldwell had a good game but to be honest with you, i'm just waiting for him to a mistake, he always does it. Big Kirk has been brilliant so far this season, well done to him last night, proud of him. I was thinking this of a back 4 :

Hutton Caldwell, Weir, Broadfoot

Even though Disco Dave is 38 and if we got to the world cup he would be 40, but the big man is great and deserves it, brilliant proffesional. To be honest i think Brown is pretty poor and Robson too although he has good corner kicks. My midfield would be{

Flether Ferguson Thomson Maloney

Although we have a good few back up players. I honestly starting to think McFadden is overated, i would love to see a Fletcher and Miller up front.

Thoughts ?

Great result last night and we played some good football at times too.

McManus is just a dafty, can't believe that he tried to argue with the ref last night Caldwell had a good game but to be honest with you, i'm just waiting for him to a mistake, he always does it. Big Kirk has been brilliant so far this season, well done to him last night, proud of him. I was thinking this of a back 4 :

Hutton Caldwell, Weir, Broadfoot

Even though Disco Dave is 38 and if we got to the world cup he would be 40, but the big man is great and deserves it, brilliant proffesional. To be honest i think Brown is pretty poor and Robson too although he has good corner kicks. My midfield would be{

Flether Ferguson Thomson Maloney

Although we have a good few back up players. I honestly starting to think McFadden is overated, i would love to see a Fletcher and Miller up front.

Thoughts ?

Agree with you re Steven Fletcher and Miller in attack - worth a try. The other Fletcher worries me though - he is alsmost guatanteed to give cheap possession away. The right flank is our problem position at the moment - don't fancy Brown there.

Agree with you re Steven Fletcher and Miller in attack - worth a try. The other Fletcher worries me though - he is alsmost guatanteed to give cheap possession away. The right flank is our problem position at the moment - don't fancy Brown there.

In my opinion Ferguson and Thomson is our best choice in central midfield. I would hate to see Fletcher missed out, he has a bit of magic about him. Although when Morrison's fit put Maloney right and Morrison left ?? Once we have a full fit team we have a selection headache, we have a good number of players in our squad

Hence why we are going to South Africa :D

I see what your saying Fraser but cant fully agree.

Also listened to Chick interview Burley after the game and they were saying Brown had a good game???!!! For me he might just be going thru a bad patch (all players do), and once he is on his game I would have in the team hands down. He is a bit of a knob but i think he is a good player.

As for Broadfoot - its the opposite. Kirk is playing his best ever football but its still pretty average and if his form dips again then he wouldnt be near my team. At the moment he is there on merit and thats fair and something i like to see. After all Eck took FAR to long to call Hutton up.

McFadden has to be in the team aswell for me. He is the 1 player we have who can turn a game. I dont think playing in the Championship is doing him any good as that league is a big scrap.

If Lee McCulloch gets his 'A' game back he will be a miss

We do have a decent squad when everyone if fit. Kevin Thomson is getting nearer the first XI and it would be D Fletcher who makes way for me, then shift Brown out right.

But this is the first 2 sides we could field when fit.

_________________Gordon___________________

Hutton______Weir________McManus______Naysmith

Fletcher_____Brown______Ferguson_______Maloney

_____________Miller______McFadden____________

___________________McGregor_________________

Whittaker____Broadfoot_____Caldwell______S Smith??

Robson______Hartley_______Thomson______Quashie

_____________Fletcher_____Novo*:D _______________

* Wasnt talk of the wee man applying for British citizenship??