Only 6 Days Remaining and we have only Shifted Buffel

Guest contacts

No doubt we must move on a few players...

Hemdani, Adam, Cousin, Gow and JCD are the most likely.

I like Hemdani but know that he's no future at Ibrox, he should leave along with the rest listed above.

Although I'd like to see Adam go out on loan, somewhere in England would be best for him, the leagues are competative and a run of games (at centre midfield) would do him the world of good.

Or hopefully he's being kept back to 'compliment' Faye in midfield for Stoke...?

Please.

I just spat my coffee out at the thought of that. Talk about a one way ticket back to the Championship.

Of all the players you mentioned to be shown the door I have to say that LM would be the FIRST on my list (yep, even before Gow and Adam). We would get half decent money for him but IMO he offers our team very little.

Now that we have Mendes and Davis back wer have a midfield that likes to play it on the ground - the only true positive (if you can call it that) with LM is his aerial presence - in a ball-playing, swift inter-change midfield like we saw first half at Pittodrie he would look like a lost schoolboy.

Please let it be so that we get him off the books.

Re the others, you are right Frankie - the manner in which we deal when selling players these days seems to be very amateurish at best. We should have been making a more concerted effort at off-loading these players when the window opened - not having a fire-sale when it is about to close.