Havent seen to many opinions from you recently, sorry..

Easy to pick on Boyd tho eh,...

Not had the time recently. Moved house, moved job and been pretty busy in general.

Mate, I'm a fan of Boyd, I want him to play all the time but under this ludicrous 4-5-1 system WS insists on playing we'll never get the best out of him.

Aye, sounds like a riveting night there Jon boy - lighting it up tonight.......

As Lauren says, some of us have better things to do than just hang out on Gersnet all Saturday night !

Aye, Liverpool picked up the points today, well done them and those are the games that are needed to be won. I didnt see much of the Arsenal game as I was out with the family, were they pish Gav/Jon ?

A long season ahead and a long way to go - good thing for Arsenal (if Wenger would stop being so stubborn) is that this result will let him know that he needs to strengthen.

I didnt see much of the Arsenal game as I was out with the family, were they pish Gav/Jon ?

TBH it was probably the worst Arsenal performance in about 3 years. They were flat and lacked ideas. Credit to Fulham they played well though.

Wenger signed Silvestre from Man Utd which is a good buy but he needs another experienced player for midfield.

To be honest i couldn't give a shit about any English team. I have enough worrying about Rangers. I do watch English football but don't care who wins. Celtic -Liverpool connections steer me a wee bit against them.

TBH it was probably the worst Arsenal performance in about 3 years. They were flat and lacked ideas. Credit to Fulham they played well though.

Last seasons game against Boro is probably a worse Arsenal performance than yesterdays. Arsenal struggled to create any chances at all!

I can;'t see how Silvestre is a good signing. He's injury prone and old!

Last seasons game against Boro is probably a worse Arsenal performance than yesterdays. Arsenal struggled to create any chances at all!

I can;'t see how Silvestre is a good signing. He's injury prone and old!

And I had the distinct displeasure to be at that game.... I DID buy you a program Gav but it got left in a strip club....

And I had the distinct displeasure to be at that game.... I DID buy you a program Gav but it got left in a strip club....

I was talking about the game at the Riverside but that game at The Emirates was a shocker too.