N'Diaye Signs One Year Deal.

Fair play to the guy. Was given the chance to impress and by all accounts has grabbed the chance to play for Rangers with both hands.

Welcome aboard Makhtar :thup:

Think he will take over from Waterreus in the most crazy spelling of his name stakes?.... :D

Im struggling to pronounce it just be looking at it.

Im glad he has signed, IMO you cant have enough midfielders and he gives us yet another option. He could end up being a star this season.

I have reservations about the guy - he was, after all, a trialist, and very rarely are trialists genuinely good players - if they were, they'd have a club, right?

In saying that he had a decent match yesterday if nothing earth shattering and I have faith in PLG as usual that he's a good player and worthy of playing for us.

I have reservations about the guy - he was, after all, a trialist, and very rarely are trialists genuinely good players - if they were, they'd have a club, right?

In saying that he had a decent match yesterday if nothing earth shattering and I have faith in PLG as usual that he's a good player and worthy of playing for us.

At the end of the day, he's signed a one year deal so if he's mince then we can pap him and no great cost. Also he seems to have done pretty well in training and in the games he's played so far. By all accounts he seems to have a physical presence which is one of the things we've lacked in the past couple of years.

Have some faith Danny, in Paul Le Guen we trust.

i kind of have that feeling too danny.

but when you look at his credentials they include him being in the 23 man squad that senegal took to japan and south korea.

he`s still fairly young in 24 and although he`s not the big signing we`re all waiting on, he COULD maybe do a job.

i`m definetly prepared to go with leguen on this one!