Man Utd v Portsmouth

Glad I never bet. Man U were the better team.

I was thinking Nani would come on leaps this season and he looked the park yesterday, he is even quicker than Ronaldo.

Last season Nani was like Ronaldo 3 or 4 years ago - he has all the tricks but does too much and doesnt have the finished product. Sir Awex put all that together for Ronaldo and now he will do the same with Nani and he will be an awesome player this season.

What can I say about Ryan Giggs though, he was superb throughout the game playing upfront. He has lost a yard or 2 of pace with age for the wing but he is still quick and he could easy do a job upfront for them this season now that Nani is coming good.

One of the best games Ive seem him play I think.

Tevez was just unbelievable. Not sure if it will justify the reported �£42m fee when the transfer finally goes through but he was just different class in this game.