do you want smith to go?

walter, sack or back?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. walter, sack or back?

• yes bugger off walter your shit.
    • no you got us to a european final, you must be good

Again,I agree with you,I think i'm just a wee bit scared to change at this point in time.

Faint heart never won a league title. Fear of change is just fear of failure but when you are already failing, change is the only antidote.

Instead of fearing change, we should embrace it, welcome it, pursue it. Inertia has always been failure's best friend.

If we can get in better then I would be happy for him to go. There's not much money left for anyone to bring in who they would want to so they would need to work with the duds Smith has brought in.

There are two comments I would make to your post.

The first is that unless Smith leaves first we will be unable to have anyone else in his job.

The second is that we'll never know if the next guy is or is not better until he has been in the job for at least a year so the sooner we get started the better.

There are two comments I would make to your post.

The first is that unless Smith leaves first we will be unable to have anyone else in his job.

The second is that we'll never know if the next guy is or is not better until he has been in the job for at least a year so the sooner we get started the better.

But what if the next guy is not any better do we just keep getting rid of them after a bad result, albeit a major one?

I can't see anyone else coming in at present and doing much better TBO with that team unless they are super miracle workers and motivators they won't get much money to buy their own players now.

It's like players it's a big gamble but I would say getting someone new in right now would set us back further.

WS should have went out after last season at the top? that would've been the time but not so close to the start of the new season. He will get another season IMO.

But what if the next guy is not any better do we just keep getting rid of them after a bad result, albeit a major one?

I can't see anyone else coming in at present and doing much better TBO with that team unless they are super miracle workers and motivators they won't get much money to buy their own players now.

It's like players it's a big gamble but I would say getting someone new in right now would set us back further.

WS should have went out after last season at the top? that would've been the time but not so close to the start of the new season. He will get another season IMO.

If we are so afraid of the future we shouldn't get up tomorrow morning.

The trouble with Smith is that this isn't just one bad result. As someone else posted already, winning just 5 out of the last 20 competitive games is dreadful - matched only by the negative, pointless style of play Smith has chosen to bring to Rangers.

If we are so afraid of the future we shouldn't get up tomorrow morning.

The trouble with Smith is that this isn't just one bad result. As someone else posted already, winning just 5 out of the last 20 competitive games is dreadful - matched only by the negative, pointless style of play Smith has chosen to bring to Rangers.

as i said i dont think it's the right time for our manager to leave, at the end of the season fine but not now we would be far worse off if he left now IMO unless we get someone who can really inspire the players.......

as i said i dont think it's the right time for our manager to leave, at the end of the season fine but not now we would be far worse off if he left now IMO unless we get someone who can really inspire the players.......

You've been watching the same players, the same team as me and everyone else. Just how much worse do you think this can get?

David Murray will not sack Walter Smith and I can't see Walter Smith resigning - so it looks like we're stuck with Walter for the time being. Our only hope is that SDM and Bain are keeping one eye on the managerial market and have a few DECENT names in the frame for if / when Rangers and Smith part company.

Cammy F