Whats tragic about this is on the club crest we have the word "Ready". Im afraid we were far from prepared never mind ready for the Kaunas games and thats down to the management.

And after the pre season we have had, WS admitted last night in his interview we were not ready..

FFS if that is not damning enough of what is going on behind the scenes I don't know what is.

I was just about to post something similar. Say we do have a good start in the league, is that not just going to be another case of us papering over the cracks? Its a similar position to Eck, when we had a good European run which was distracting from just how dire things were in the SPL.

So we have a good start, beat Celtic, then does that mean our troubles are over and everything's fine? We could have another season like last year in the league where we somehow throw away a points advantage and capitulate to Celtic in the last few weeks and find ourselves no further forward than we are now.

Not in the slightest but its now what has to happen or there needs to be a change

How do i get a ticket for this Q&A?

1. Did you deliberately not play Carlos because (a) you thought we could probably get by without him leading to (b) Now we haven't it's helpful him not being cup tied for Europe?

2. Why play 1 up front against that mob, they were poor and our negativity fed their confidence. Particularly when you spent all sumer signing strikers that haven't improved the team. From the bench anyway.:brick:

3. Why 4 minutes for Lafferty and Boyd AFTER they scored??? The goal was coming for half an hour and as per, no changes were forthcoming.

4. Why is our scouting network so poor that we can't find a decent midfielder or two before the most important games of our season? Please no excuses about them being too expensive, wages too high etc. There are other players out there except the ones on Match of the Day and in Willie McKay's Phonebook.

I could go on but I may have been ejected after question 1.......

Arch rivals Celtic are now odds-on across the board at no better than 5/6 with Sky Bet.

Smith is also only 5/1 with bet365 to win the SPL Sack Race, with the firm's spokesman Steve Freeth saying: "It's not very often you see an Old Firm manager near the top of the betting for the Sack Race, but last season's UEFA Cup finalists are already out of Europe and Walter will start the SPL campaign under pressure."

And William Hill have even started betting on who will succeed him as next permanent Rangers manager, offering Billy Davies as the 7/2 favourite followed by 4/1 Ally McCoist, 6/1 Graeme Souness, 8/1 Dick Advocaat and Michael Laudrup, 10/1 Brian Laudrup and David Moyes, 14/1 bar.

"Although it's early in the season and Rangers had a good campaign last year, missing out on a lucrative Champions League place in such a disappointing manner is sure to start speculation about Walter Smith's future at the club," commented Hill's spokesman Graham Sharpe.

Arch rivals Celtic are now odds-on across the board at no better than 5/6 with Sky Bet.

Smith is also only 5/1 with bet365 to win the SPL Sack Race, with the firm's spokesman Steve Freeth saying: "It's not very often you see an Old Firm manager near the top of the betting for the Sack Race, but last season's UEFA Cup finalists are already out of Europe and Walter will start the SPL campaign under pressure."

And William Hill have even started betting on who will succeed him as next permanent Rangers manager, offering Billy Davies as the 7/2 favourite followed by 4/1 Ally McCoist, 6/1 Graeme Souness, 8/1 Dick Advocaat and Michael Laudrup, 10/1 Brian Laudrup and David Moyes, 14/1 bar.

"Although it's early in the season and Rangers had a good campaign last year, missing out on a lucrative Champions League place in such a disappointing manner is sure to start speculation about Walter Smith's future at the club," commented Hill's spokesman Graham Sharpe.

That scares me, not one of those names fills me with any confidence. Billy fucking Davies, No no no no no

How do i get a ticket for this Q&A?

1. Did you deliberately not play Carlos because (a) you thought we could probably get by without him leading to (b) Now we haven't it's helpful him not being cup tied for Europe?

2. Why play 1 up front against that mob, they were poor and our negativity fed their confidence. Particularly when you spent all sumer signing strikers that haven't improved the team. From the bench anyway.:brick:

3. Why 4 minutes for Lafferty and Boyd AFTER they scored??? The goal was coming for half an hour and as per, no changes were forthcoming.

4. Why is our scouting network so poor that we can't find a decent midfielder or two before the most important games of our season? Please no excuses about them being too expensive, wages too high etc. There are other players out there except the ones on Match of the Day and in Willie McKay's Phonebook.

I could go on but I may have been ejected after question 1.......

5. Can you give Charlie Adam his P45

I think Souness would install some fire and hunger into the current squad but he wouldnt be a long term fix.

I will ignore Billy Davies being favourite. I think id rather Adam stay then Davies as manager.

Coisty nowhere near ready.

Michael Laudrup would be superb!!!