Rangers Step Up Bid For Glenn

Guest modman

What is it with thinking Lovenpants will bring excitement?

He did it in a few big games, the rest was poor at best. And he basically held us to ransom, pay me this or I am off for free.

Preciseley why we needed him on wed night, he would have probably conjoured (sp) something up from nothing in a big game when we needed it.

Would you rather Adam, Dailly and McCulloch in that team, no of whom bring any forward edge to the team??

OFFICIAL STATEMENT

Thu 31 Jul 2008

Despite media speculation, there are no ongoing discussions with Glasgow Rangers Football Club for Glenn Loovens to move to Ibrox in exchange for any Glasgow Rangers players coming to Ninian Park.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT

Thu 31 Jul 2008

Despite media speculation, there are no ongoing discussions with Glasgow Rangers Football Club for Glenn Loovens to move to Ibrox in exchange for any Glasgow Rangers players coming to Ninian Park.

maybe we're just going to pay cash :)

maybe we're just going to pay cash :)

We are setting ourselves up for another Brown drama. We think we have the guy on a pre contract and then another team who pay better wages step in and he goes there. Until he walks out on to the Ibrox turf i won't be expecting too much.