Bets for the new season

Any of you's putting on a wee be for the upcoming season?

As a Gudgie i'll be putting my taditional �£10 on Ross County to win the 1st Division. Laddy's giving odds of 12/1, St. J's and Dundee favourites at 2/1. Probably as well to set fire to the tenner but hey its traditional.

How about Real Madrid (if they're lucky enough to avoid us) to win the Champions League at 8/1?

Mac

Cant wait to start the weekend betting again.

I havent looked at odds yet for the season but I may have a try at an accumulator for the 4 English leagues. Id say Chelsea or Man U for the title. Leeds or Leicester should be a banker for League 1.

Darlington for League 2.

But the championship could be a tough call.

Real Madrid for the Champions League at 8/1 isnt a bad bet but Im going to go for Inter Milan with Jose to win it.

My usual bet, Liverpool to win the league and Torres for top scorer. Not sure to go for single or a double.

Two singles and double it up Jon,I quite fancy Torres for top goal scorer

Two singles and double it up Jon,I quite fancy Torres for top goal scorer

Payday Friday or Monday I think, but I will do, especially if they get Keane!

I place it every year.

As long as Liverpool finish higher than Arse Im quids in from craigy anyway ;)

liverpool will do well i still think chelsea and man utd will be the top 2

Hard to argue with that, especially the way Chelsea have signed. Manure will always be there. I do think this could be the season Liverpool seriously challenge though. Just a couple of big signingsneeded.

Liverpool wont win the league. There is no way they have a patch on Man Utd or Chelsea at the moment.

Chelsea have made a great signing in Deco and they have just gave long term deals to Cech and Essien.