We miss the creative spark of Barry Ferguson, says Rangers star Nacho Novo

To be honest i am starting to think it is a Murray tactic not to part with money but keep the fans on his side. " Sorry i did my best to to sign these players but the deal fell through. Then the window shut before we could do any more business" It has been the same story in nearly every window.

Personally, I blame Martin Bain as it's been going on ever since he started dealing with transfer negotiations. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he gets a pat on the back from DM every time it works out. :rolleyes:

Agree with Wija that someone should step up to the plate. Only Thomson is capable in the centre. WS has already made a comment about McCulloch and Adam to step up but IMO they are nowhere near the answer to being central midfielders.

UCF is correct already. Fulham wont budge on the fee, they have the likes of Middlesboro who have been rumoured to offer more than us and they got knocked back.

Anyone think that being loyal to players last season is back firing on WS now as he doesnt know what the other options from last season can do for him?

SDM surely can't think the fans are that stupid can he? We made how much last season from Hutton and the Euro run but we have spent pennies so far.

I hope SDM is making us more attractive for someone to take us over (wishful thinking). Until he leaves we won't move much further forward IMO.

SDM surely can't think the fans are that stupid can he? We made how much last season from Hutton and the Euro run but we have spent pennies so far.

I hope SDM is making us more attractive for someone to take us over (wishful thinking). Until he leaves we won't move much further forward IMO.

It is starting to look that way to me Johnny. McLeish was going to get money to spend and didn't get it. Le Guen was promised a big budget and got pennies and now Walter is starting to make the same noises. It certainly looks like Murray is taking his 50mill back by pumping up the shares price.