Wot no Footie?

Guest Ibroxian

You know it's out of season when all the threads are not football related! I'm gagging for some footie. On Chanel 5the other night they had Liverpool v Crapteam Utd live..... I'm not that fucking desperate.

West Ham to finish top 4......

West Ham might finish in the top 4 of the rest taking Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal away.

But im not convinced we are going to improve this season. We havent signed anyone yet let 3 good squad players go. Infact Solano would have started most games for me based on last seasons quality.

We missed Bellamy loads when he got injured. Had he, Ashton and Bowyer stayed fit all season we may have got into europe. If we get those 3 fit and Dyer and Faubert back then things will look much better, but our defence is still a total bombscare IMO.

And now there is talk of Rob Green not getting an improved deal which is crazy.

I'll move this into football chat seen

:)

Guest Ibroxian

When does the transfer window close Gribz? Curbs is reducing the squad from 42 to 26 so there will be a big clear out and probably only a couple of signings. Curbs was groaning a lot last season about all his injury woes, a whittled down squad would do us no favours if we had a repeat of last seasons injury dilemas.

Im sure it closes the last day in August.

I know he is trying to reduce the squad but half of that 42 players arent good enough anyway. We just need a bit more quality to mix with the youth coming through.

The likes of Ljungberg need to buck up his ideas after a terrible first season.