So what is it you are expecting Pete ?,get rid of the majority of last seasons team and splash a lot of cash to bring in new players ?

Personally i don't think Smith is the right man for the job. Changing a whole team in one would be too much but i do believe we need someone who can defend and build from the back and a play-maker in midfield. 2 players minimum in my eyes.

Personally i don't think Smith is the right man for the job. Changing a whole team in one would be too much but i do believe we need someone who can defend and build from the back and a play-maker in midfield. 2 players minimum in my eyes.

Smith was the right man to come in,when Rangers needed him,and he has almost bought a new team in a very short time and is still not finished building his team,if he will ever get the money to build a team I don't know.If Walter is not the right man then who is ?.I'm not saying WS is the manager who is going to bring the glory days back,i'm only asking who is if not him ?

Smith was the right man to come in,when Rangers needed him,and he has almost bought a new team in a very short time and is still not finished building his team,if he will ever get the money to build a team I don't know.If Walter is not the right man then who is ?.I'm not saying WS is the manager who is going to bring the glory days back,i'm only asking who is if not him ?

We played against my first choice today Fred Rutten but as i said in another post i would like to see us going Dutch again. Someone to get us going forward and moving off the ball again.

I think a slight over reaction but it wont be if we continue into the season like this.

I watched the 2nd half and the thing that stood out for me was the way the Germans passed the ball. When one of there players was in possession he had at least 3 players moving around him to give the ball to. When we got the ball our players stand still. Its the same when I watch Scotland.

These games are to get players fitness up but id still be playing attacking football in friendlies.

Our midfield just lacks so many options its almost non exsistant. We all know how much we need a creative midfielder but id say we need more than 1. We need a power house in there plus someone who can run and move. Selling Buffel was crazy IMO when all we needed to do is pay 400k!!!

he wasn't good enough and he did have plenty of chances, let him go, move on with your life :fish:

Well until we sign someone with his ability i'll continue to say its a huge loss - thats my opinion. You know what I think of you and Boyd.

If your happy with the dross options in midfield at the moment then thats up to you.

Well until we sign someone with his ability i'll continue to say its a huge loss - thats my opinion. You know what I think of you and Boyd.

If your happy with the dross options in midfield at the moment then thats up to you.

I never said I was happy with the midfield, did I?

I bloody hope we get someone far better than buffel or we're totally buggered!

Buffel had more chances than many get, he done next to nothing in his time here. You still haven't given any evidence he done otherwise apart from one Celtic game and one CL game, is that good enough for you for someone getting �£15k or more a week?

Re Boyd, he does his job which is to score goals but that's not good enough for you of course, he needs to be an all round striker now.

Buffel hardly done his job when given a chance but that is good enough, that really baffles me. He had ability he sadly never showed it enough, goodbye.

I never said I was happy with the midfield, did I?

I bloody hope we get someone far better than buffel or we're totally buggered!

Buffel had more chances than many get, he done next to nothing in his time here. You still haven't given any evidence he done otherwise apart from one Celtic game and one CL game, is that good enough for you for someone getting �£15k or more a week?

Re Boyd, he does his job which is to score goals but that's not good enough for you of course, he needs to be an all round striker now.

Buffel hardly done his job when given a chance but that is good enough, that really baffles me. He had ability he sadly never showed it enough, goodbye.

Agree with every single word there Ian.......:thup: