Bin Laden family in bid for Newcastle

I don't think you can blame a whole family for the deeds of one son but it does mean you will be open to whispers and accusations. Other supporters will be changing their nickname from the magpies to the terrorists.:D

What deeds did Bin Laden do?? I know he has been accused of a few certain things but has he ever been trialed in court for these and proved guilty??? - No.

Don't turn this into another conspiracy theory thread bud.

Don't turn this into another conspiracy theory thread bud.

The thought never occured to me. Actually when you look at it im merely stating a FACT. That he has never been trialed of anything so as the saying goes innocent until proven guilty. I think it would be very difficult to prove him guilty of something he didnt do.

Only cause he hasn't been caught. Hasn't he and his sidekicks accepted responsibility for a number of terrorist attacks?

He hasnt been caught because there has been no attempt to catch him contrary to the claims from the corporate controlled mainsteam media. Last time he was seen was in an Amercian hospital in Dubai to receive treatment on his liver.

His sidekicks have reported to have claimed guilt to some attacks but Im not sure if I believe anything that comes from Guatamula Bay due to the torturing that goes on there etc. But not one of them has had any fair trial in court.

But this has nothing to do with Newcastle and personally I dont see a problem with the family buying the club.

The only way I would see it as a problem (the family buying the club that is) is if the funds being used were "dirty money" - then it would be a problem. Otherwise I have no problem with it.

Regardless of conspiracy theories (and you are RIGHT about Dubai Gribz - but I think that was before 09/11) Bin Laden has himself admitted to some attacks, not just hos cohorts.