As most of you know this is my 6th season coming up going to the games, during my time i have only missed 4 or 5 home games. This has been me without a season ticket, that has meant queing up early to get champions league tickets etc, but without a season ticket i have managed to get to most games. I got to the Celtic games because my uncle had two season tickets, toke one for himself and sold the other on a per match basis, well he has sold that season ticket this season so that means to Celtic games for me

Although my dad put applications in for a season ticket for himself and me. We put Main Stand first option, Club Deck, then Broomie. I know we always sat in the broomie but we werent sure if you got the Celtic game with the season ticket there.

Put the application in, well must be over a month and still havent heard a word back, when i see the information come out for the Liverpool game im starting to wonder when we will get contacted of the ticket office

Anyone got any information about the situation how they deal with season tickets ?

I believe that I only missed something like 4 or 5 games from 1983-1993 following Rangers (thats home and away domestic games, including pre-seaon friendlies)!

Found my old season ticket books recently and all of the stubs were taken from books 1983-1993 - after that, it was a different story - most home games attended, but not as many away games!

harder to recall when its a smart-card as you've no evidence of tokens taken from books / stubs left etc.....

Cammy F - Bring Back The Books Loyal RSC :P

I believe that I only missed something like 4 or 5 games from 1983-1993 following Rangers (thats home and away domestic games, including pre-seaon friendlies)!

Found my old season ticket books recently and all of the stubs were taken from books 1983-1993 - after that, it was a different story - most home games attended, but not as many away games!

harder to recall when its a smart-card as you've no evidence of tokens taken from books / stubs left etc.....

Cammy F - Bring Back The Books Loyal RSC :P

I bet the first few years there was quite dire! What was the best season from 89-93 for you?

Got to be 86 with Souness and us finally geting back to Champions....

I cant remember much about that. The first title i proper remember was when it went to the last day and we needed to beat Aberdeen at Ibrox and Hateley popped up with 2 goals. I was in England at the time so didnt see much of the season.

First real season I remember winning and seeing most of it was 91-92 then the treble side of 92-93

Thanks for making me feel old!!!

I was 14 in 86 and will never forget it, different to kids now, but all we did was play footy in the park pretending to be our heroes.

The 92-93 season (if thatsthe EC season) I was left school andworking full time but will never forget it.

The 92-93 season (if thatsthe EC season) I was left school andworking full time but will never forget it.

Yeah that was the treble winning season along with the EC season. By far the best!!