Thomas Buffel Leaves - Official

he's gone now m8, same as sebo they were not good enough, you have to move on ..........:box:

Onwards and upwards with Charlie Adam, Kris Boyd and Chris Burke???? Lets just expect the same as Alloa this season eh!!!

He signed a two year deal according to the Cergle website. He is taking a gamble that a bigger club will come in for him

I stand corrected oh mighty one:notworthy:

Onwards and upwards with Charlie Adam, Kris Boyd and Chris Burke???? Lets just expect the same as Alloa this season eh!!!

We done not too bad without him last season, challenging on all fronts up to the last day in the league and in 3 cup finals...how did Alloa get on I wasn't following them much? Did the do well? :moon:

I'm not a money oriented person (I'm not averse to it but I believe there are many other values to pursue) and so do not sympathise with those who are - especially when to me they are more than adequately recompensed.

i do see what you're saying. i hate money too, but for every second that the worker isn't interested in their wage, they hand their will over to people who profit directly from that lack of interest. i've seen too many businesses arse people over when they're pregnant/ill etc. a worker doesn't get a share of the company's profits - they are worth their wage and nothing more, so i can absolutely sympathise when they want the sum of it.

but, in the end, it's upto them: they can fight it out between themselves :thup: