Can I Ask....

Winning trophies is what counts - doesn't matter how these are won (playing fantastic football every week or grinding out 1-0's - winning the league by Easter or winning it with the last kick of the ball - as long as you win)....

Rangers have been 2nd and 3rd best in a two horse race for 3 season now - that is unacceptable for The Rangers and has to be addresses. A 4th season as 2nd best in the SPL is UNTHINKABLE.

We must win this SPL title and I don't care how we play as long as we win it.

Cammy F

FFS R.E Boyd :D

Attakcing football doesnt just mean scoring goals, we have to create first and once again your hero doesnt give us that :thup:

Thus spake the silver-tongued sage of Singapore!:)

Poor old Boydy - he now has to create his own chances as well as finish them. Who'd be a striker? Never mind, Ross Mccormack is trying to get him to join Cardiff.

So your kind of agreeing with me then Gribz?

We should play more attacking as we dont create enough chances not pushing forward. If thats the case, would we not be better having Boyd there as he has guaranteed goals more than any other striker? You cant have it both ways mate!

I disagree with this in relation to Boyd (surprised ?)

Attacking football doesn't require Boyd. He scores goals, he doesn't contribute to attacking football.

We should be looking at remaining difficult to break down but also attacking at pace. And that is where Boyd doesn't fit in, he has no pace :flash:

Given that he doesn't create chances so why does he have to be in the team when what you state above is that we have lacked creating chances. Surely the lack of chance creation is down to the midfielders, not the strikers ? :flipa:

We need pacy wide midfielders, a creative midfielder to play beside BF or KT and then chances will be created even with our formation. That doesn't mean Boyd has to be the striker.

Have to give you credit though Jon.... you are quite inventive in creating threads about something and managing to turn them into Boyd threads !!