Liverpool are nowhere near good enough to win the league. They dont pick up anywhere near enough points against the other big clubs. Dont see that changing this year unless Rafa brings in someone with a bit of flair on the wings. Id be going for someone like Silva if i were them.

Liverpool in my mind are looking stronger than Arsenal at the moment. Still a long way to go in the transfer window though. I did notice Hleb coming out saying he would like Fabregas to join him at Barca. A move I have said could be on the cards and suprised no more has come of it for a long time.

Yeah I see Fabregas going to Barca one day aswell, but probably not this summer. Henry may talk him out of it!!

Arsenal seem to be building something special but then it just falls apart. Wenger being slightly stubborn in the transfer market is what is holding them back from being invinceable again. They were easy the best team to watch again last year and bar a couple of silly results they would have won the league.

I did actually mean to say that I cant believe they are paying over 30 mill for Tevez - good player but not worth that amount !

I also agree that Man U's season could depend on what happens with Ronaldo - I know one player doesnt make the team but........

I also agree that Liverpool look stronger than Arsenal - Arsenal have a good team and are a year older but they dont have the strength in depth they need !

Fabregas apparently alluded that he would be keen on moving to Madrid sometime.

Yeah I see Fabregas going to Barca one day aswell, but probably not this summer. Henry may talk him out of it!!

Arsenal seem to be building something special but then it just falls apart. Wenger being slightly stubborn in the transfer market is what is holding them back from being invinceable again. They were easy the best team to watch again last year and bar a couple of silly results they would have won the league.

Im not too sure about that. Manu were excellent last season and deserved the title as much as I dislike them.

Arsenal relied far too much on two players, Adebayor and Fabregas. Maun seemed to have it everywhere with Ronaldo obvioulsy benig the stand out.

How many goals did Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney score between them? 70+ or something. Thats what won them the title IMO so bugger your Arsenal should have won it bar a few results....

I did actually mean to say that I cant believe they are paying over 30 mill for Tevez - good player but not worth that amount !

I also agree that Man U's season could depend on what happens with Ronaldo - I know one player doesnt make the team but........

I also agree that Liverpool look stronger than Arsenal - Arsenal have a good team and are a year older but they dont have the strength in depth they need !

Fabregas apparently alluded that he would be keen on moving to Madrid sometime.

Agreed about Tevez. He looked different class at West Ham but then at Man Utd he hasnt looked near as much a stand out.

I expect Nani to be an improved player this season. He is a bit like Ronaldo was to start with - showboating etc, but Sir Awex will sort that out in him aswell.

I would still never write Arsene Wenger off, he is so clever. I backed them this time last year when they were expected to fall out of the top 4 but they were brilliant for 8 months of the season. If they get 1 or 2 more players in then they will be there or there abouts again.

In the present climate, they will always be there or thereabouts though, as will Liverpool.

I think for the forseeable future (Spurs maybe the exception) the top four will always be the same just depends on the order.

How many goals did Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney score between them? 70+ or something. Thats what won them the title IMO so bugger your Arsenal should have won it bar a few results....

Maybe, and its all ifs and buts but if Eduardo didnt get injured Id say Arsenal would have went onto win it. That knocked the stuffing out of arsenal and a dodgy penalty set them on a run of 4 silly draws. The Wigan pitch was unplayable and the battered Middlesboro but couldnt score. Only Villa deserved to get something off them in the run.

They they went to Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford and were the better team but lost.

Van Persie will be like a new signing for them this year and as soon as they get Rosicky back thats a boost.

The goons will still finish above Liverpool

Gees your in dreamland yet you have the nerve to talk about if's and buts then follow it with a string of excuses/if's an buts as to why they didnt win it.

I'll give you the same bet I have with Craig re Liverpool an Arsenal if you fancy it.....

Gees your in dreamland yet you have the nerve to talk about if's and buts then follow it with a string of excuses/if's an buts as to why they didnt win it.

I'll give you the same bet I have with Craig re Liverpool an Arsenal if you fancy it.....

Well of course its if's and but's as we will never know how it would have turned out. They hit a bit of bad luck at the wrong time, had they not then they wouldnt have been caught IMO.

Ive already got the west ham bet with you, but id consider cancelling it and swapping it with Arsenal.