Absolutely delighted with this news. Torres and Keane up front for Liverpool, WOW!

They have also stregthened in defence, have a look at the squad they have. They will be challenging next year, moreso than in the past few seasons.

Definitely putting my bet on them for the league this year.

Definitely putting my bet on them for the league this year.

haha.... wasted money - still not good enough to win the league.

I will still be taking your cash Jon boy :flipa:

haha.... wasted money - still not good enough to win the league.

I will still be taking your cash Jon boy :flipa:

In your dreams......

Im confident about our bet, more now Liverpool are getting Keane. As Gribz says, he will guarantee goals, but his game is so much more than that. Ive followed him since he was at Wolves and he will be a fantastic signing.

I think Riise will be a bit of a miss. He can prop up with quite a few goals for a full back. I always liked him in midfield aswell.

Still cant see them being good enough to overhaul Man Utd or Chelsea over a season but if they are more consistant against other teams then they have slight chance.

But cracking signing for them. Keane is much better than Crouch and Kuyt. Those 2 werent good enough for Torres.

Crouch is shite. Kuyt seems to be converted to a right winger and his goals in the CL cant be argued with.

Barry I like, but not sure if they need him also. Liverpool have also signed 2 or 3 defenders (LB &n RB) if you check, Agger will be back so they will be well covered IMO

If Manure get Berbatov then league over but they then have a wealth of talent up front.....who will be willing to sit out? We saw wat that did to Liverpool last season with the silly squad rotation system.

SAF is better at rotating his squad than Rafa will EVER be - SAF makes it work and it works well, always has for him.

Man U will win the league again IMO - very strong defensively, strong in midfield and excellent up front - with Berbatov they will win it.

Crouch is shite. Kuyt seems to be converted to a right winger and his goals in the CL cant be argued with.

Barry I like, but not sure if they need him also. Liverpool have also signed 2 or 3 defenders (LB &n RB) if you check, Agger will be back so they will be well covered IMO

If Manure get Berbatov then league over but they then have a wealth of talent up front.....who will be willing to sit out? We saw wat that did to Liverpool last season with the silly squad rotation system.

If Berbatov goes to Man Utd then you have to worry about Spurs. They wont have any strikers bar Darren Bent. They should have treated Defoe better. But Kanoute may go back there.

PS Even if Man Utd still get Berbatov I cant rule out Chelsea. I think Scolari could put a winning mentality in them that Jose had in 2005/06.

They might be able to let Lampard go with Deco being a straight replacement. The worry they have is if they lose Drogba aswell. Thats near 40 goals less straight away without those 2. I still rate Anelka but he once again looked disinterested when he played last season.

Not going to argue with a word of that Craig. Berbatov will be the clincher IMO. Tevez signing permanantly for a reported �£30 is way over the top too. Rooney seems to be playing more wide.

The deciding factor for me re Manure will be the Ronaldo saga. He wouls be a MASSIVE loss.

Chelsea will always be there and there midfield is arguably the best in the EPL.

Liverpool in my mind are looking stronger than Arsenal at the moment. Still a long way to go in the transfer window though. I did notice Hleb coming out saying he would like Fabregas to join him at Barca. A move I have said could be on the cards and suprised no more has come of it for a long time.