Apologies, havn't been on in a while, just from a very good source

if you can't say a source m8 i'd say don't post it, as i certainly don't believe someone coming on just saying i've got a good source but can't say it........

i'm sure it would have been in the papers if it were true also.........

big claims need strong evidence. since this falls into the realm of the unknowable (much less, how would the police know what alan gow's reponse to the situation would be?) it's just pure speculation, and doesnt get us anywhere. but there's no need not to say it; people can ignore as they will.

big claims need strong evidence. since this falls into the realm of the unknowable (much less, how would the police know what alan gow's reponse to the situation would be?) it's just pure speculation, and doesnt get us anywhere. but there's no need not to say it; people can ignore as they will.

i just think as boyd has enough haters this just adds to it and can do without it, just my opinion.......

i just think as boyd has enough haters this just adds to it and can do without it, just my opinion.......

I highly doubt that someone posting a rumour on a fan website will have a large negative impact on Boyd's performance.

As Barry says, people will ignore what they want and believe what they want.

thats true i suppose, I just don't see the point in posting what i think is stupid and negative personal posts on players and don't have any facts or don't say the source....i think saying someone taking drugs is quite serious.......

^ i do know what johnny's saying - boyd gets enough irrational stick nevermind stuff that's, or could be, entirely fictional. slander's slander - whether it's on a message board or not. but. then, people do talk, and it's not a massive deal.

i'm not sure what the best thing to say about this is. frankie will, no doubt. i'm with johnny, really, but i tend to think people should say what they want: either in the first place, or objecting, like johnny has.

To be honest i thought that was the meaning of the forum to discuss all possibilities and gather any information. If that rumour is going round then i don't see what is wrong in putting it up.

These rumours about Boyd have been around since he signed for us. If there was any truth in them, do people not think that someone would have done something about it by now? If your mate down the pub knows about it, do you not think maybe someone connected with the club would have heard too?

i dont think forums are to discuss all possibilities. if i'd heard off a guy in a pub that ally mccoist readily fiddled with children, and i posted it, i would rightly be slated. so it's not to discuss all possibilities.

that's obviously an extreme example, and nothing like y_l's comments, but the principle is the same. just because there is a rumour doing the rounds doesn't mean its right to discuss it. in this case, i dunno. i wouldn't have mentioned it, but i dont particularly care that it has been mentioned. :|