I think Walter has called it right with the lad. He has talent, and that was why we took a chance with signing him. Unfortunately it loooks as if he is going to fall into the category of player who can look good in a wee team but struggle with the demands of a club our size.

Whilst i you may be correct on Gow, then why does Charlie Adam get a game? He is in the exact same catergory and level for me - has shown flahses of skill but then normally goes 7 games of having a nightmare. I dont think Gow would have done any worse than Adam if he was given a run.

Whilst i you may be correct on Gow, then why does Charlie Adam get a game? He is in the exact same catergory and level for me - has shown flahses of skill but then normally goes 7 games of having a nightmare. I dont think Gow would have done any worse than Adam if he was given a run.

Charlie done well the season before last and was one of the top scoring midfielders in the SPL if not the top which IMO was why he played as much as he did last season and the likes of Gow never. WS going with his tried and trusted players as usual. Some of them had shockers and need to buck up big style or they won't be here long.

Charlie done well the season before last and was one of the top scoring midfielders in the SPL if not the top which IMO was why he played as much as he did last season and the likes of Gow never. WS going with his tried and trusted players as usual. Some of them had shockers and need to buck up big style or they won't be here long.

Plus Gow has never had a chance at Rangers compared to Adam so he could have became a top scoring midfielder aswell. Adam stood out his best at St Mirren in the First Division while Gow stood out at Falkirk in the Premier League yet Adam gets his chance and Gow doesnt.

Plus Gow has never had a chance at Rangers compared to Adam so he could have became a top scoring midfielder aswell. Adam stood out his best at St Mirren in the First Division while Gow stood out at Falkirk in the Premier League yet Adam gets his chance and Gow doesnt.

I think there must be something deeper going on. Maybe an attitude problem or something. I don't think this is totally a football decision.

How old is Gow? Could he not sit on the Bench as a youth player?

If so then he is wayyyyy down the pecking order.

He could've but he might also have been worse than charlie we'll never know as i doubt he will get a chance to prove himself.

Charlie is also younger and WS must think he can improve as he watches them everyday in training which we don't.

I'm not defending Charlie here as he was one of the worst players for me last season but WS must have a good reason for not playing Gow and that's what he is manager for to pick his best team not the fans.......

Charlie is 22 and Gow is 25.

He could've but he might also have been worse than charlie we'll never know as i doubt he will get a chance to prove himself.

Charlie is also younger and WS must think he can improve as he watches them everyday in training which we don't.

I'm not defending Charlie here as he was one of the worst players for me last season but WS must have a good reason for not playing Gow and that's what he is manager for to pick his best team not the fans.......

Charlie is 22 and Gow is 25.

I didn't realise Gow was so old i thought he was still a pup.

Guest modman

Alan Gow could be set for a move to The Championship after all, as he gets ready to hold talks with Norwich City, according to his agent.

The Rangers forward could not agree terms with Burnley having been offered as part of the deal which brought Kyle Lafferty to Ibrox.

Gow was not a regular in his first season at Rangers during their Quadruple-chase, and Norwich boss Glenn Roeder will now meet the player.

“We are going south to Norwich to have a look at the club,” Gow’s agent Phil McTaggart told the Scottish Sun.

“Alan will have a look at what is on offer and speak with the management and then make a decision from there.”

Funny how some people think Gow should get a chance while slagging off what they reckon is a similar player in Adam, who did get a chance.

It seems a fine line whether you are seen by the manager as good enough to get a chance. Adam just made it and gets slagged of by the fans. Gow looks no better and yet everyone feels sorry for him.

I think some of you are answering your own queries.

You've got to be pretty fickle to bum up Buffel and Gow on the one hand and slag off Boyd and Adam on the other.