Its Official Guys And Gals he's back.

Well then it's time for us to dry our eyes and get behind him. I reckon he'll do a job for us. Darche is a poor finisher and we all love him. Kenny is a fitter, Scottish version. Cousin is a lazy cunt. Miller is essentially the perfect foil for Boyd. I hope.....

WATP!

Well then it's time for us to dry our eyes and get behind him.

WATP!

Yeah You are right mate , we need to back all the players 100%

once he puts a few past Borearse things will be forgotten by the haters.

Wonder how he will be played - hope not as the lone striker would be a good partner for K.Boyd as he runs all day and is a pain in the ass for defenders to play against - but overall he must score goals and i personally think he will.

So Welcome Back Kenny Miller

Now is your time to Shine :)

We basically have to get behind him now. Agree with the comments re JCD and Cousin.

My only concern is that we a re stioll linked with another 2 strikers....I cant see how losing Boyd will benefit us, play him in a 442 and he'll guarantee 25+ goals a season, minimum. I dont feel any of our current strikers or the ones we are linked to will come close to matching that.

Thats another discussion though I guess.

For now, we just have to accept WS rates KM and get behind him.

Fuck the negativity, I think this is a good signing! - not the best - but! He may not be the best striker in the world but he will give all for us. For Scotland he has been a stand out IMO.

He has my full backing, he needs to gets goals and Im sure he knows that.

Welcome back Kenneth - Just doo the biz on the park son!! :thup: