Avram Grant has been booted out

I thought Jose an Romanov have been on speaking terms for a while.

Is it still the rumour Grant will move back into his role as director of football? Sure Rijkard is a cert for the job now though, must be one of the worst kept secrets in football.

Have a lot of sympathy for Grant in a way cos I think he did a good job. He just doesnt have the name or personality (possibly the players respect) that someone like Jose of Rijkard would automatically bring.

Guest Ibroxian
I thought Jose an Romanov have been on speaking terms for a while.

Is it still the rumour Grant will move back into his role as director of football? Sure Rijkard is a cert for the job now though, must be one of the worst kept secrets in football.

Have a lot of sympathy for Grant in a way cos I think he did a good job. He just doesnt have the name or personality (possibly the players respect) that someone like Jose of Rijkard would automatically bring.

A black Dutchman with an 80s hair-do certainly brings a 'personality'. I thought Grant had a great no bullshit personality. He refused to give flowery answers to stupid media questions.

Personally I'd like to see Sven Goran Erikson at Chelsea, it would be another welcome nail in the coffin of Chelsea's demise! And a gurantee he couldn't come and fuck up West Ham, at least not for half a season by which time he'd have started to sink Chelsea a little bit!

I feel sorry for Grant aswell, he actually did a good job there. If Heskey didnt score at stamford bridge with 3 games to go in the 93rd minute I think they would have won the league and then if JT hadnt slipped they would have won the CL. - Its such a fine line in football between success and failure.

Michael Laudrup has also been mentioned as has Hiddink and a return of Mourinho!

Guest Ibroxian
But "the special one" is better looking!!!

Personally he looks too much like a dishevelled Mr Bean! There's a touch of Rowan Atkinson about him when unshaven under certain light! Sorry Lauren!

Michael Laudrup has also been mentioned as has Hiddink and a return of Mourinho!

Will be Rijkaard to Chelsea to join the Dutch coaching contingent there and provide the 'sexy' football that Abramhovich wants and Laudrup will replace him at Barca where he is considered a legend.