Kenny Miller - Deal Completed

dont want miller and refuse to go back if he does sign.

It's looking more and more like he will sign mate, Hard pill to swallow but looks like we will just have to get over it and move on, the proof of the pudding is in the eating and we will see how long it takes before WS finally gets the message because he OBVIOUSLY has not got it yet :brick: timmy will have a field day with Miller in the first old firm game :ffs:

If Miller signs and Boyd is sold/dropped further down the pecking order I will struggle to watch Rangers next eyar.

Deep down I know I will. It's just the lack of ambition and a greater unwillingness to try and score goals and play attacking players will be extremely hard to swallow.

It's looking more and more like he will sign mate, Hard pill to swallow but looks like we will just have to get over it and move on, the proof of the pudding is in the eating and we will see how long it takes before WS finally gets the message because he OBVIOUSLY has not got it yet :brick: timmy will have a field day with Miller in the first old firm game :ffs:

Once he has signed all we can do is hope he is a success. I'm not sure what message WS will get from now on. There's hardly likely to be mass protests. If Maurice Johnston can get accepted by the 99% of the support, then I would think that Miller will as well.

Again, I dont think he is a bad signing at all but with the transfer budget so tight id rather we sorted out other areas of the team first. I suppose we got 1 million for Sebo so this has only used up 900k of our budget.

I wonder if the plan is to move Boyd on for around 2.5 million freeing up some more cash for other transfers.

Guest bluenose1303
Again, I dont think he is a bad signing at all but with the transfer budget so tight id rather we sorted out other areas of the team first. I suppose we got 1 million for Sebo so this has only used up 900k of our budget.

I wonder if the plan is to move Boyd on for around 2.5 million freeing up some more cash for other transfers.

I feckin hope not....

Only reason we won the two trophies last season was Boyd.

I don`t want Miller to sign but if / when he does Walter has go to go 4-4-2 with Miller / Boyd up top.

At least in SPL - no more 4-5-1 unless it`s in Europe.