Euro 2008 - Who will you support?

I think your getting decent odds for Portugal and Ronnie to be top goalscorer.

Gonna stick a fiver on it. So, Portugal for me.

Yep, they'll certainly be the most entertaining to watch but don't have a Fernando Torres type striker. They've never really had outstanding strikers but if Ronaldo hits form then he can do all the scoring.

PS. That Quaresma guy on the wing is just as good as Ronaldo and Nani and will be worth �£30M by the end of the tournament. He's got amazing feet aswell !

Check him oooot:

Yep, he's even got that Portuguese mood swing thing too........lol

Ricardo Pereira (Real Betis)

Paulo Ferreira (Chelsea)

Ricardo Carvalho (Chelsea)

Pepe (Real Madrid)

Jose Bosingwa (Porto)

Ricardo Quaresma (Porto)

Armando Petit (Benfica)

Deco (Barcelona)

Nani (Manchester United)

Hugo Almeida (Werder Bremen)

Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United)

I'm the same as Gribz with Spain. Always think they are bound to come good. They've left Raul out their squad this time around, after he's had his best season with Real for a few years. Also have a wee soft spot for Romania as I always loved watching Hagi play. Not really gonna have a team, will take it a game at a time.

I'm the same as Gribz with Spain. Always think they are bound to come good. They've left Raul out their squad this time around, after he's had his best season with Real for a few years. Also have a wee soft spot for Romania as I always loved watching Hagi play. Not really gonna have a team, will take it a game at a time.

Didnt realise they left Raul out, thats pretty big! But they have Torres who is on fire.

Quite like Romania aswell but they have got France, Italy and Holland so its a bit of an ask for them! But maybe it will swing in there favour as those 3 may cancel each other out.

I wonder if an outsider will win it again just as Greece did ?

What odds on the Turks or Croats ?

Turkey are 6/1 to just win there group so they must be at least 25/1 to win the tournament.

Odds:

Germany 4/1

Spain 5/1

Italy 7/1

Portugal 7/1

France 9/1

Croatia 12/1

Holland 12/1

Czech Republic 16/1

Greece 20/1

Switzerland 25/1

Russia 28/1

Sweden 33/1

Turkey 33/1

Poland 40/1

Romania 40/1

Austria 100/1

Italy being the world champions at 7/1 isnt bad odds, plus the Dutch at 12's are ok.

A lot of punters will take Czech at 16/1 but they never really show up in the tournaments - saying that I wouldnt back against them. Each way maybe a good bet.

Spain are short, if they were 8/1 id bet on them but not at 5/1.

Turkey each way could be a good outside bet.

EDIT - Just looking at that again and Russia are maybe worth a fiver with Hiddink in charge - and they did turn it on against England.