TSC.... The game thread

Good first half. Switched off at the start of the 2nd half and lost two poor goals. Switched back on in time to get a third and we didn't really look threatened after that.

Well played to QoS. They have players who could play at a higher level and look to play the game properly.

Good first half. Switched off at the start of the 2nd half and lost two poor goals. Switched back on in time to get a third and we didn't really look threatened after that.

Well played to QoS. They have players who could play at a higher level and look to play the game properly.

Agreed, even our own players didn't even celebrate at the end but seemed like a huge sigh of relief was evident around the pitch and the terraces. Boyd and Beasley were pretty good today despite being up against an inferior team. I think all the plaudits have to go to QOS today, they really gave it their all and at 2-2 I was very worried !!

Still 2 trophies from 4 is a good season, let's hope Walter can strengthen the team and maybe give us more flair for next season.

Great to see young Fleck coming on and running at people...

next year we will see him a lot more.

the boy is more than capable. hope to see him alomg with some of the other young hopefuls next season. that is if walter has the balls to give them a chance.

I have just watched the whole game. It was a tired,tired performance to be honest but hey a game almost every 2 days must take it's toll.

I thought Beasley played well and if we could get a full season out of him then it would be like a new signing. Unfortunately he doesn't get a full season very often.