Nope, i just really cant see us losing this game no matter how tired the players are.

There is such a fine line between success and none success and we couldnt have been closer this season. Had we won the treble or the quadriple then we would be praising WS to the heavens. The other week we were talking about him being knighted FFS now people want him out the door.

Yes he takes part of the blame for trying to rely on certain players too much but he has made huge progression on the team this season. If we make the same percentage of progression next season then we will be the champions.

I hope he makes some changes to the team today and attack this lower league side - Im going for 4-0 but only if the players dont just show up thinking thats all they have to do.

Guest Ibroxian

Some of you guys are dreamers! Talk of easy 2-0, 3-0 and 4-0 victories against Queen of the South will be our downfall. While we've been huffing and puffing in Europe and the SPL scoring very few goals and picking up less points QotS have been watching on in amazement at the ineptitude of Rangers FC. While we have been imploding they have been resting and preparing for the biggest game in their club and fans living memory. Exclude 'canter' from your vocabularies for a day or two more bacause winning by one Rangers will not. Any victory will be hard earned and hard fought and rightly so. QotS will come at ya' for 90-120 minutes. They know we are tired and they will keep us running after every ball, 'You want it? You came and take it'. Was that part of the plan? Any 4-0 scoreline in more likely to be in favour of the underdog here if WS and the boys are thinking the same thoughts as you lot!

Edit to add: Might not be a bad thing for WS to come on to his players like this in the dressing room just before kick off if there are any weeners still lurking in the side....

Just said on another thread, I am piss my pants worried.

If they run at us for 60 minutes, and the defence starts to get tired I am worried. They are fresh. And I hope that some of our boys don't lose the heed.... especially if they get ahead!

Come on the Teddy Bears!!

I didn't get the feeling I used to when we played in past Scottish Cup Final. Nothing to get excited about.

Chuffed we're winning though but I didn't expect any less.

After the first 15 of the second half I think you are not so chuffed.

This is fucking terrible.

That game kind of summed up our season. We've been so close to winning nothing this season on many occasions and today was another time where we could quite easily have lost to a supposedly inferior team.