Can someone please ask WS some decent questions?

Of course Im serious mate.

You can have all the heart in the world like Barry Ferguson but if you dont have that cutting edge to change a game then the team is lacking something. I dont care if Buffel or Gow dont do much tracking back for 60 mins (thats what the defensive midfielder does and in the SPL 1 of them is enough), but if they can provide a few defence splitting passes and skip past a few men to set up others id be happy with that.

Agree with you on the youngsters though. I think Fleck and Lennon should have been seen more this season.

sorry m8 we'll agree to disagree on this as usual, when has buffel ever had a cutting edge since he's been here, like you said somewhere else if we had a class midfield to help the likes of boyd and another stirker he might fit in but as we don't I doubt he would IMO.

and we have not seen any of gow to even suggest he is good enough for Rangers and probably never will.

:rfc:

To anyone who wants WS to leave now ?,well I better not say as it will only result in a pointless slagging match.For me WS has came in and started to build a team and has done a great job IMO,he needs to be given some cash to take this team another step forward.I've not been happy watching this team play this season at times,along with a lot of bears,but surely the man deserves at least a chance to make us even better next season,and if we play games like we did this season then I would be one of the fans that would have to question him,but wanting him to leave now is just ridiculous.

WS is living in past glories. He's lost whatever he had!

He's already mentioned the fixture backlog again and while that's caused us real problems in the last couple of weeks, its not what caused us to throw away lots of points since the turn of the year.

would everyone still be happy if PSG had still been here, the stick WS is getting is well OTT IMO.

This season was all about getting us back into finals and challenging in the league and we have done that. If we don't win the league next season playing better football I would be very disappointed.

If this doesn't happen someone else will come in simple.

If we're going to replace Bazza we can do far better than Buffel. If we're going to replace Cousin, we can do far better than Boyd. KB has had quite a few games lately and has been mediocre at best even though he's scored a couple.

He could have done better in the last few games especially, and what really annoyed me was that every time he lost the ball he stopped and did nothing to regain it - quite a few times he left a half chance go begging because he'd switched of. He even claims for a (non) penalty when he could have gone for the rebound...

I was on the fence with Boyd but I'm now going against him.

I'll be glad to see Buffel go as soon as possible and his wage freed up for someone decent.