Can someone please ask WS some decent questions?

I'd just love to see some decent interviews with WS in the wake of what's been a disappointing end to the season. Surely its not asking too much for some of our esteemed journalists to have some balls and ask him the questions that fans have been discussing amongst themselves all season? Or will he just get arsey again and question our right to question him in the first place?

Yes we've made progress and possibly over-achieved according to his plan, but that doesn't excuse the way we've gifted Celtic the title.

I'm not for hounding him out the door or anything, but I'd just like him to explain some of his baffling decisions this season which are scarily familiar to anyone who remembers his first tenure in charge. Is that asking too much?

Guest walkerger

No you are right mate i would love to ask him why do you persist in playing Cousin who is not interested in playing for this club before players who are? Will he play in the cup final because if so then Queen of the South will be playing only 10 men.

No you are right mate i would love to ask him why do you persist in playing Cousin who is not interested in playing for this club before players who are? Will he play in the cup final because if so then Queen of the South will be playing only 10 men.

Now that Novo is out of the TSC he will need to have him in the team!

WS baffles me sometimes. People like the guy because of the 9IAR campaign but personally I think we should forget about that and think about now and right now we're shite of the highest order. I blame him, I blame his tactics and I blame his team selections.

My first question would be why was Buffel or Gow not involved. They could have made the difference!!!

I would have asked him if he'll ever make a non-injury forced substitute before the 60 minute mark !

when you look at last season you have to say this one has been a success. made it to 3 cup finals, 1 already won, strong favs on sat and in our first european final for 36 years. also taking the league to the last day after losing it by 13 points and 18 points in the seasons before.

WS came to get us back on track as we were in some state only a year and a half ago. we are all sick just now and feeling the same way (i never slept last night and still feel sick) but he is the manager and has done what he thought was best, that is what he gets paid for. If next season we don't buy quality and we get more of the same then we must question him and where we are going but if we are being realistic then we have probably done too well this season with the squad we have. If we had went out of the cups earlier we would most certainly have won the league IMO but we didn't and inevitably paid the price.

the scum went out of the cups and europe much earlier than us and only had one target left and even then they only just won it (or we lost it). They are not a better team than us IMO and they never played any more attractive football (just ask their fans) but they have won the league so they will say they are and have of course, it's a fine line.

I want WS to stay but if we don't improve both our players and style of play then I think even WS will know he won't last much longer.

My first question would be why was Buffel or Gow not involved. They could have made the difference!!!

i don't know if you are being serious or not gribz?

if you are then with the tatics we have been playing these 2 would not have made one bit of difference IMO. you know i don't rate buffel, we need someone with at least twice his ability and 100 times more heart.

Gow must not be impressing in trainnig or the reserves or i'm sure he would have at least had played somes games this season or been on the bench more it's a weird one but again with WS tatics I doubt he would've made much difference but you never know.

I would love to see more youngsters get a chance as well but again with WS we know that rarely happens which is a shame.

To anyone who wants WS to leave now ?,well I better not say as it will only result in a pointless slagging match.For me WS has came in and started to build a team and has done a great job IMO,he needs to be given some cash to take this team another step forward.I've not been happy watching this team play this season at times,along with a lot of bears,but surely the man deserves at least a chance to make us even better next season,and if we play games like we did this season then I would be one of the fans that would have to question him,but wanting him to leave now is just ridiculous.

i don't know if you are being serious or not gribz?

if you are then with the tatics we have been playing these 2 would not have made one bit of difference IMO. you know i don't rate buffel, we need someone with at least twice his ability and 100 times more heart.

Gow must not be impressing in trainnig or the reserves or i'm sure he would have at least had played somes games this season or been on the bench more it's a weird one but again with WS tatics I doubt he would've made much difference but you never know.

I would love to see more youngsters get a chance as well but again with WS we know that rarely happens which is a shame.

Of course Im serious mate.

You can have all the heart in the world like Barry Ferguson but if you dont have that cutting edge to change a game then the team is lacking something. I dont care if Buffel or Gow dont do much tracking back for 60 mins (thats what the defensive midfielder does and in the SPL 1 of them is enough), but if they can provide a few defence splitting passes and skip past a few men to set up others id be happy with that.

Agree with you on the youngsters though. I think Fleck and Lennon should have been seen more this season.