Summer 2008 Transfer Rumours Thread

Guest gourock1

John Fleck has been threatening to appear,for a while now.If Boyd goes,then I think this lad will ,get "blooded" this season.He`s a great Ranger waiting to happen.

Even �£3.5m fopr him is nowhere near enough IMO

Top scorer in the last 3 seasons and more than likely would be for a few more seasons yet.

Keep him and play him in a more attack minded line up and he'll guarqantee goals.

Even �£3.5m fopr him is nowhere near enough IMO

Top scorer in the last 3 seasons and more than likely would be for a few more seasons yet.

Keep him and play him in a more attack minded line up and he'll guarqantee goals.

lets hope so...........

So Cardiff have now bid 3.5M? That's a pretty big jump in their offer at this early stage.

Still ridiculously cheap considering the 17 yr old Aaron Ramsay for �£5m.

Best thing for us is to keep hold of Boyd at all costs. But then My thoughts on Boyd are as well known as Gribz's view on Buffel ;)

Still ridiculously cheap considering the 17 yr old Aaron Ramsay for �£5m.

Best thing for us is to keep hold of Boyd at all costs. But then My thoughts on Boyd are as well known as Gribz's view on Buffel ;)

I don't think the price age thing goes Jon. I would have payed 10mill for Maradona at 17 before i would pay 3.5 mill for Boyd.

The point I was trying to make Pete, is that Boyd has proved he WILL score goals for us and the likeliehood he will remain our top scorer for as long as he is with us.

�£3.5m is nothing for someone who will guarantee 25+ goals a season and who is still relatively young....

John Fleck has been threatening to appear,for a while now.If Boyd goes,then I think this lad will ,get "blooded" this season.He`s a great Ranger waiting to happen.

That's the only chink of light for me. With Boyd and all aour strikers, I'm unsure how Fleck could get a place, even as a sub.