Summer 2008 Transfer Rumours Thread

I think that's an absolute steal of a price for us if he manages to get fit and stay fit. So I'm assuming that the medical staff have faith he just needs to get a good pre-season under his belt, or at the very least he's on some sort of a structured pay as you play deal for the first year?

I was going to say it has been bizarre, but its truly Rangers fashion coming to think of it.

He just needs to get fit first and then we will have a very decent centre half.

Who is this Reynolds guy? Is he the next Broadfoot?

Real Radio reckon we're after Berra now. Vlad will never sell to us will he?

Regardless, have we not supposedly been interested in Berra and Lee Wallace for some time now? One of those rumours which won't go away?

If successful, when added to our current squad + Webster + Reynolds, is Wattie looking to play centre backs in every position next year?

If he gets fit he could be like a new signing, he was excellent for Hearts but hardly kicked a ball in a couple of years now. Hopefully he will come back and be as good as before.

Real Radio reckon we're after Berra now. Vlad will never sell to us will he?

Regardless, have we not supposedly been interested in Berra and Lee Wallace for some time now? One of those rumours which won't go away?

If successful, when added to our current squad + Webster + Reynolds, is Wattie looking to play centre backs in every position next year?

A team full of centre halves? I wouldnt rule that out. I bet Cueller would be awesome up front, and even if he was crap, at least he'd still have great hair.