Rangers to issue statment shortly aboput fixtures

Guest modman

looks like were just gonna have to go for it

i just hope this can be looked into for the future

apart from celtic i wouldnt like to see any team with the predicament.

let the battle commence no surrender

I sincerely hope that Murray gives the SPL and SFA both barrels over this disgusting and embarrassing state of affairs.

I mean, it's as if no one likes us...........

Sums it up. Our leaugue is a fucking laughing stock. Agenda driven, narrow minded, parochial pish yet again. It really is a sad state of affairs and we're just going to have to get on with it. I'm absolutely seething about this. In the current climate I doubt I'll see the Bears in another European final and this is the treatment we get????

Absolutely disgraceful, i cant wait for the day for this to come back and bite them in the ass when they ask us for a favour.

Why do i just get the feeling this was turned down so the fans of a few of the other clubs, the media and Celtic dont get on the SPL's back. They would rather prevent questions from that lot assist one of there clubs in a european final.

As I said, it will come back and bite them in the ass and I hope it does with a quadriple.

Lets get into Motherwell and Dundee Utd now. I thought Levein would have been a bit more sensible and been up for allowing the postponement!

I thought Levein would have been a bit more sensible and been up for allowing the postponement!

Utd are chasing a Euro spot so will want us as weakened as possible against them, I am not surprised on bit.

Look at Mothrwell on Saturday - they dropped 4 players, no doubt because they felt they had a better chance of getting points from an exhausted Gers side than from a fresh Celtic one.

Still, scandalous decision !!

Lets get into Motherwell and Dundee Utd now. I thought Levein would have been a bit more sensible and been up for allowing the postponement!

Craig Levein was on SSN earlier today saying he had no problem postponing our game with them on Saturday. He wanted us to have the best possible chance of winning the UEFA Cup. He did ask the SPL to sort somethingh out ASAP to allow him to prepare his side for the game. Levein has done no wrong in my opinion.