West Brom up as Champions, Stoke join them!! - Well done to them.

Hull, Bristol City, Crystal Palace and lucky fookin Watford (by 2 goals) in the play offs.

Leicester join Scunthorpe and Colchester in League one. Bye bye Leicester :thup:

I looked at the final Championship table about 1625 on the BBC website and saw Southampton in 3rd last position so I thought they went down. Obviously not though! Pity for Ian Holloway cause he's a funny guy but Mandaric is a joke of a chairman. He likes to chop and change far too much. I wonder if Holloway will keep his job now?

Guest Ibroxian

My mates a Bristol City fan so I'd like to see them go up. Also I'd like to see Hull up there too. Imagine it, Hull v Wigan at Premiership footie as well as rugby!

My mate at work supports West Brom so he's well chuffed !!

They were the most attacking team and I think might be Britains top goal scorers so fair play to them. Wouldn't mind us snapping up Ismael Miller and Zoltan Gera !!

I hope Bristol or Hull go up aswell. I normally like to have more London teams for derbys but I dont like Simon Jordon or Neil Warnock so I dont want Palace up and Watford have been shite recently and cost me a few coupons so I dont want them up.