Guest Ibroxian

I got my prediction well wrong! I agree Gribz that Curbs is a nice bloke and TBH I'm so dissapointed with the attitude of the team this year that if he went it wouldn't be a bad thing. West Ham demand passion from it's players and its not happening. Surely there's an old Hammer legend who could do a great job? Is Julian Dicks qualified?

I think Julian Dicks would be a good person to bring in for a coaching role but certainly not for the manager.

Curbs has made some baffling decisions and there has been a kind of 'who gives a shit' attitude at times. He seems to be fed up more than anything else. I wouldnt necessarily boot him out the door unless we had a really top coach lined up. Id still be ok for him to start next season with a full squad but if this inconsistancy and lack of being ruthless continues then he has to go or West Ham will be doing the usual of taking 1 step forward then 2 back.

Guest Ibroxian

Fair point Gribz. Let's hope we win the last game and don't let Spurs overtake us. We've been 10th nearly all season, shame to finish bottom half now. If we'd have played out the end of this season as we did last season we'd be pushing Everton and Villa for 5th.