Absolutely garbage performance from Brum today. They just never showed up. I do think they can get anough points from there next 3 games to stay up but its going to be tricky.

We've got another bunch of boys heading down for the last game of the season.

They have Liverpool next week but thats sandwiched in between their CL semi final so they will rest a few players.

Bolton have Spurs away and Reading go to Wigan.

I think Reading are looking like the team going down but Bolton still have to go to Chelsea last game of the season - so there will be more twists.

Run in is going to be great. I still think Bolton will go down, their fixtures look the hardest.

I really want Eck to get a crack at the Prem with his own team

You mean probably half of our team.

Run in is going to be great. I still think Bolton will go down, their fixtures look the hardest.

I really want Eck to get a crack at the Prem with his own team

He'll get a crack at the Championship with his own team too.

Guest Ibroxian

Villa, 11 goals in 2 games and Marlon Harewood manages to stumble in just one solitary goal! I'm so glad the lad is not at Upton Park any more! Though he's a nice chap, he just can't score goals!

Villa, 11 goals in 2 games and Marlon Harewood manages to stumble in just one solitary goal! I'm so glad the lad is not at Upton Park any more! Though he's a nice chap, he just can't score goals!

Villa have scored 15 goals in 3 games. They are now the 2nd top scores in the league after Man U

I agree Juff, and I can actually see Villa getting even better next season.

Just watched football focus here and the pundits were giving McLeish pelters for his after match comments like 'we we're never expecting to get anything at Villa anyway' - I just thought to myself its new to them, we have lived through it before :D