Rangers to play Bolton

i am it will take 2-3hrs as ive been to manchester many times

Yeah but the game is in Bolton mate ;)

I see what your saying though its only 20 mins away

Yeah but the game is in Bolton mate ;)

I see what your saying though its only 20 mins away

It'll take Gribz about 12 hours to get there. Direct flight from Singapore to Manchester and you're laughing mate. :D

Are tickets on sale for this game the now?

It'll take Gribz about 12 hours to get there. Direct flight from Singapore to Manchester and you're laughing mate. :D

Are tickets on sale for this game the now?

Aye Manchester are doing direct flights here just now and the mere cost of about 1100 quid :ffs: so coulnt me in :D;)

Aye Manchester are doing direct flights here just now and the mere cost of about 1100 quid :ffs: so coulnt me in :D;)

Just buy one of those "round the world" tickets Gribz - they are only US$1000

Just buy one of those "round the world" tickets Gribz - they are only US$1000

Sounds good but i dont fancy flying from here to Rio de Janeiro to hawaii to calcutta to sydney to falkirk to corfu to Manchester :D;)

no need to go to Thailand when there is plenty of them here already ;):D

Aye, but dont most of the ladies around your area have a little too much, umm, penis?.... or is there more of that sort in Thailand, ive never been so im not 'in the know' about such things. :D

Aye, but dont most of the ladies around your area have a little too much, umm, penis?.... or is there more of that sort in Thailand, ive never been so im not 'in the know' about such things. :D

Lets keep this kind of talk in Bluenose lounge and stick to Rangers talk in here. Cant wait to Gub Bolton.

But to answer your question the ladyboys are more from Thailand than here. Here you have Thai's (both), vietnamise, Chinese, Malay, Phillipineo....