What a player. Steady performance by Liverpool, but Torres gets Liverpools second in 83 mins to seal the game and also mark his 30th of the season and the first player since King Robbie to do so.

Also creates a new record as the first player to score in 7 successive Leahue games.

7 behind Ronaldo overall and look at how many games he was dropped from...

More to come next season with a few good additions to the squad to hopefully seriously challenge!

I honestly think they'll struggle to keep him in the sumer unless the invest heavily around him and Gerrard. They need a new keeper, right back, centre half and more support in midfield. Liverpool have to spend big money this summer if they really want to compete for the EPL. But he is some player.

The only thing they have on there side Juff is the size of the transfer fee, they couldnt let him go for anything less than 35 million. Plus Id say he is worth that, only Ronaldo has been better this season.

3-1 now BTW

Yeah but if one of the really big clubs - AC Milan, Barce, Man U see him as the key striker, they'll pay the money. I wouldn'y be surprised to see him going to Barcelona especially if/when Ronaldinho leaves. I actually think that he could be the final piece in the jigsaw for Sir Awex - I've said all season that they need a clinical finisher.

Yeah but if one of the really big clubs - AC Milan, Barce, Man U see him as the key striker, they'll pay the money. I wouldn'y be surprised to see him going to Barcelona especially if/when Ronaldinho leaves. I actually think that he could be the final piece in the jigsaw for Sir Awex - I've said all season that they need a clinical finisher.

The same for Arsenal, imagine they had someone who could finish with all the chances they get!! Wenger had a chance to sign him aswell!!

Guest Ibroxian

Torres is brilliant and only second to Ronaldo. I think he's too big/good for Liverpool and will find himself at one of the big three next season if he really wants silverware.