Guest Ibroxian

The English FA Cup this year has been brilliant for underdogs and now my Mum's Queen of the South... I love it! I love Rangers but would love to see QotS win it outright! C'mon, have it in your heart in the name of football!:drink:

If Rangers get to the final and win the league, QOS are in the UEFA cup. :)

You sure about that Pete ? I thought the SFA had scrapped that UEFA place and transferred it to the league......

Having said that, it seems from the league that they constantly talk about Motherwell and Dundee Utd fighting for the UEFA place so you could be right.

No disrespect to QOS and everyone loves a fairytale but them being in the UEFA will only hurt the country's co-efficient.

Ibroxian - I am all for David beating Goliath but if, as hoped, it comes down to Gers vs QOS where a win for the Gers will mean a domestic treble (or even the quadruple.....) then the Gers win it every time for me !

Guest Ibroxian
Ibroxian - I am all for David beating Goliath but if, as hoped, it comes down to Gers vs QOS where a win for the Gers will mean a domestic treble (or even the quadruple.....) then the Gers win it every time for me !

Absolutely, no one wants to lose a final. But if QotS won it v Rangers you wouldn't go smashing up the town in anger surely! And it would be a great thing for Scottish footie eh?

The English FA Cup this year has been brilliant for underdogs and now my Mum's Queen of the South... I love it! I love Rangers but would love to see QotS win it outright! C'mon, have it in your heart in the name of football!:drink:

I could never want rangers to lose, so don't want Queen of the South to win!! Sorry!!:rfc: :rfc: :rfc:

Great for QOTS and they will get another day out at Hampden.

The cups this season north and south of the border have been superb. Everyone at the start of the season would liked to have seen Portsmouth win the cup but when the other 3 teams were from the Championship then a lot like the underdogs to win.

Aberdeen must have thought it was there right to win it for putting Celtic out.

We should have this trophy in the bag now but its all about being professional.

That was some game. Was trying to keep my Sheepie mate up to date cos he was working. I think he thoght I was taking the piss in the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half.

But I'm worried after all the shocks north and south in the cups. But we should have the treble sewn up now!