Premiership Weekend

Huge games at the bottom end of the table this weekend.

Birmingham with problems behind the scenes have a tricky home tie against Everton who havent been at there best recently. Bolton have West Ham, again a team who have been poor recently. So both are capable of getting 3 points.

At the top Arsenals slim and last chance comes at Old Trafford. If they win they have a outside chance but if not its over. If Arsenal play like they did in the first 20 mins against Liverpool then they can win. They should unleash Walcott. Chelsea will be glued to that then just have to do the usual professional job against Wigan on Monday night.

Saturday, 12 April 2008

Birmingham v Everton, 15:00 - Draw

Bolton v West Ham, 15:00 - Draw

Derby v Aston Villa, 15:00 - Away Win

Portsmouth v Newcastle, 17:15 - Draw

Reading v Fulham, 15:00 - Home Win

Sunderland v Man City, 15:00 - Home Win

Tottenham v Middlesbrough, 15:00 - Draw

Sunday, 13 April 2008

Liverpool v Blackburn, 13:30 - Home Win

Man Utd v Arsenal, 16:00 - Draw

Monday, 14 April 2008

Chelsea v Wigan, 20:00 - Home Win

Guest Ibroxian

I hope the Gunners win at Old Trafford just to make the title tight to the wire. The top of the Championship is tight too, no team has really got a grip since Christmas.

Guest Ibroxian
Mon the Birmingham. Massive game today. Also would be nice if West Ham got a wee result today

West Ham are a disgrace right now. This time last year we were enjoying the great escape. I'd rather be in a bottom of the table dogfight than a mid table game of netball.

Jusr watched the Bolton v West Ham game. Completely disagree with Curbishly feeling hard done by. From the highlights there was only one team in it and West Ham were utter shite. One chance I remember at the end with the overhead kick from Ashton.

Fulham played really well, hit the bar/crossbar 3 times I think abd well deserving of their points against a shite Reading team

Agreed about West Ham we are playing absolute terrible right now. DOnt get me wrong, Im happy Dailly is with Gers doing a great job but he should be a first pick at upton pk especially with how bad the west ham defence is.

Good result for Bolton though, gives them a great chance and with Fulham winning the next 2 games are going to be interesting.

I still think Fulham have gone, after that its 1 from Bolton, Brum, Reading and Wigan but I would put my money on Bolton. Every team has a tough tun in.

Guest Ibroxian

Derby County come to Upton Park this weekend. Derby's first away win of the season on the cards?

Shame Villa put 6 past Derby, we put 5 past them at their place and to atleast 'own' highest away win of the season would have been something to brag about.