Game

Guest Baxter

I would urge all Rangers fans to boycott this game - it will be a second string anyway and given the way Clyde FC have handled the Graham Roberts situation, I do not think they are deserving of our money.

Cammy F

I would urge all Rangers fans to boycott this game - it will be a second string anyway and given the way Clyde FC have handled the Graham Roberts situation, I do not think they are deserving of our money.

Cammy F

How what have they done to Graham Roberts?

Sorry for my ignorance but i don't buy the papers

Ok, this is from John over at GF who kindly offered it to my forum as well:

"Give it a wide berth bears

It has been suggested that the Rangers - Clyde match on the 15th July at Broadwood will be contested by the reserves and/or even youth teams.

Rangers are still scheduled to be in South Africa from the 8th July for 1 week therefore no 1st team players taking part in thsi "friendly" (not so sure about the

It has also been suggested that Rangers supporters who do buy tickets or turn up fpr the game will do nothing more than contribute to Clyde's spending budget for the season, which will be spent by Joe Miller and Tommy Coyne following the departure of Graham Roberts.

I have both read and listened to the claims and counter claims regarding anti semitic abuse, misappropriation of funds etc and I believe there are more revelations to come.

I understand that Clyde are on the verge of clinching an away shirt sponsorship with Dubai Property Services which would land them 250-300k but must dispose of the services of Roberts as a condition of the deal.

Joe Miller is directly linked to the people at DBS and rumour has it that Joes's mate at DBS may even be installed as club chairman as part of the deal.

For rhe record, Roberts has been cleared of the anti-semitic abuse allegation by the Canadian FA and no complaint was made other than in a letter to Clyde, coincidentally it was penned by Joe Miller's "associate" who, along with Joe made all the arrangements for the Canadian tour.

Imagine an ex Spurs hero, who still remains close to the heart of that strong Jewish club spouting anti-semitic abuse?

The allegation of missing club funds was made to the police by Roberts when the club's board made it clear they would not be investigating the claims, yet they are still unwilling to accept the statement from the Canadian FA exonerating Roberts from the abusive allegations.

I understand there was some banter at the game in question but it involved a questionable haircut sported by a Canadian player and a joke made to a "rather vocal" spectator -both who took it in good humour.

It would appear that the Celtic connection (and the board are all Celtic supporters by the way) will be running Clyde next season - well they should do it without the help of the Rangers' supporters money."

Hope this enlightens folk.

Ok, this is from John over at GF who kindly offered it to my forum as well:

"Give it a wide berth bears

It has been suggested that the Rangers - Clyde match on the 15th July at Broadwood will be contested by the reserves and/or even youth teams.

Rangers are still scheduled to be in South Africa from the 8th July for 1 week therefore no 1st team players taking part in thsi "friendly" (not so sure about the

It has also been suggested that Rangers supporters who do buy tickets or turn up fpr the game will do nothing more than contribute to Clyde's spending budget for the season, which will be spent by Joe Miller and Tommy Coyne following the departure of Graham Roberts.

I have both read and listened to the claims and counter claims regarding anti semitic abuse, misappropriation of funds etc and I believe there are more revelations to come.

I understand that Clyde are on the verge of clinching an away shirt sponsorship with Dubai Property Services which would land them 250-300k but must dispose of the services of Roberts as a condition of the deal.

Joe Miller is directly linked to the people at DBS and rumour has it that Joes's mate at DBS may even be installed as club chairman as part of the deal.

For rhe record, Roberts has been cleared of the anti-semitic abuse allegation by the Canadian FA and no complaint was made other than in a letter to Clyde, coincidentally it was penned by Joe Miller's "associate" who, along with Joe made all the arrangements for the Canadian tour.

Imagine an ex Spurs hero, who still remains close to the heart of that strong Jewish club spouting anti-semitic abuse?

The allegation of missing club funds was made to the police by Roberts when the club's board made it clear they would not be investigating the claims, yet they are still unwilling to accept the statement from the Canadian FA exonerating Roberts from the abusive allegations.

I understand there was some banter at the game in question but it involved a questionable haircut sported by a Canadian player and a joke made to a "rather vocal" spectator -both who took it in good humour.

It would appear that the Celtic connection (and the board are all Celtic supporters by the way) will be running Clyde next season - well they should do it without the help of the Rangers' supporters money."

Hope this enlightens folk.

That about sums it up :thup::)

Cammy F