English Title race is still wide open. I thought Man U would win easily at Boro. Boro always seem to raise their game against the bigger teams in England though

They said something like boros record against the top 4 teams is better than there record against any other team in the epl!!

They said something like boros record against the top 4 teams is better than there record against any other team in the epl!!

Aye that doesnt surprise me - pity about their record against the rest of the teams though :)

Boro are a decent team when they play the better teams, i think its their style of play. If they played like that every week they would be a top 8 side.

Arsenal must be spewing again, they would have been back in it with just 1 more win out of there terrible run in the last 7 games. But and big but, if they win at Old Trafford they will have a half chance.

But Chelsea have to be thinking they can seriously win it now. The only problem is goal difference essentially giving Man U another point as they are way ahead. Chelsea have to go to Everton when Man Utd go to Blackburn so that will be an interesting weekend.