For those without tickets for tonight...

Guest bluenosewishy

When once considers the number of extra games we've had lately (ie not on the season book), and the cost of this game, it wouldn't surprise me if the capacity wasn't quite reached tonight.

It will definitely be an expensive year for those that go to all the games - although still far cheaper than the big clubs in England where I think it's about 40 quid a game minimum - so you're talking a couple of grand a year for them plus a lot more travel.

For Rangers fans, some may be complaining about the quality but their definitely getting the quantity for the money - and the results.

its on STV for viewers in scotland

And some people in England like me... I've got my Sky set up as if I'm in Scotland...

The ITV4 option is great for those Bears south of the Border who don't have my kind of set up.