Saturdays EPL...and now Sunday's

Great result for Eck with Birmingham beating city.

I didnt listen to the pundits as I normally do so only know the scores. Well done (grudgingly) to Arsenal for coming from 2-0 down to win 3-2 and with 10 men.

Manure are so far 2-0 up with goals from Ronaldo(17) and Tevez(33)

Sunderland a rare win over West Ham ;)

Chelsea could still go 2nd if they win their game and Liverpool simply have to keep winning to secure 4th place....

Mentioned Manu earlier, just watched it, I dont know if there was any team that could have beaten them today :( Ronaldo scores 1 and makes 3. 35 goals this season. (still near as good as boyd ;) )

We should sign him in the summer ;):D

Having a nice chat to yourself in this thread mate? :)

I think that confirms Fulham and Bolton are gone with Derby.

Well there was no other bugger on so I guess at least I had a sensible chat for a change ;)

I agree the bottom 3 at present are down...

Yip 1-0 Chelski. Just watching a bit of this until the Spurs v Newcastle game comes on, thay could be a cracker.

The Merseyside derby might be good aswell.

3 homes in these 3 games for me though.

Was just thinking about the 3 defence and forward lines from Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal and who id have. Terry / Calvalho, Rio / Vidic or Toure / Gallas - Very tough one but the Chelsea duo pip it there.

Upfront would probably pick Chelsea aswell - Anelka / Drogba just ahead of Rooney / Tevez then Adebyeor and Van Persie.

Mon the Birmingham

Good win for them yesterday although how many dodgy pens are they getting awarded lately??!! Yesterdays one was ridiculous - never a pen.

They should stay up now, i cant see Bolton getting 2 wins in a row within the next 4 games - it will be effectively over after 4 games.

I'd take Ferdinand and Vidic over Carvalho/Terry and Gallas/Toure although I'd have Toure in my centre half dream team if I could pick 2 from any of the top 3 defences. Don't know who the 2nd would be though!