New manager but same old England. :)

It is absolute nonsense that players wont be picked on reputation. If that was the case what was Beckham, Crouch and Owen doing in the squad, why was Hargreaves playing ahead of Carrick and why was Agbonlahor dropped from the provisional squad. Crouch hasnt featured for Liverpool for weeks and weeks yet Agbonlahor has been superb for Villa.

Beckham was given his 100th cap as a gesture - congratulations but now its time for him to move away from England unless they get a injury crisis. Lennon, Bentley, Agbonlahor, Ashley Young and SWP are all better options now.

But if Capello continues to pick these players then fair enough, the rest of us can sit back and watch them under achieve again. :)

Owen is an imposter of a player. How he even gets a game is beyond me but people are still saying his is world class. He cant even make a simply pass. He lost it 3 or 4 years ago. 100k a week for being useless - he must be laughing.

I think we actually pulled out of the game as we probably wouldn't have the OF players available and quite rightly Burley doesn't want to risk losing to them with a weakened squad.

I'm with him - I don't want to play England without a strong squad as I hate losing to them as much as I hate Rangers losing to Celtic - probably more...