ill be surprised if Juve AREN'T relegated. The fact that their defence lawyer said that a relegation to Serie B is "acceptable" is as good as an admission of guilt

Was the reason the decision it was postponed because Italy got to the final?

Its going to be weird seeing Juve, and possibly a few others, out of the Serie A. Looks like Chelski/Real/Barca are you to be busy on Tuesday. :D

Im actually looking forward to the outcome!! Anyone know what time its at??

I still feel the Italian FA will see that they need Juve and Co in Serie A so cant see all 4 going down.

I can see Juve being stripped of a title or 2 plys a point deduction for next season but staying in Serie A!

If they do go down, i wonder how many will be loyal to the club who pays them fortunes. They would walk back into the top flight in 1 season.

I reckon nothing will happen now. Well, teams might get a big fine but I can't see any of them being relegated after Italy brought home the WC.

That shouldnt make a difference to the outcome. Im glad they waited until after the final so the players from the clubs in question could concentrate on the WC but if the clubs are guilty then they should go down.

Word going around yesterday was Juve were almost a cert to go down at least one division, read that a few different places.