juve find out tomorrow if they are relegated.

since everyone else is speculating i thought i`d add my tuppence worth.

in my favour, he`s croatian and big dado`s pal so dado could have a word with him and let him know what we`re like. okay he`ll have to take a wage drop but at least he`d still be in european comp.

juve may accept a cheeky 3m bid??

No chance.

There is speculating and there is dreaming.

That goes for the other threads as well with players that we firstly cannot afford and secondly would struggle to attract to an average league and no CL football.

FFS! you've got to be kidding!

could we stop the ridiculous speculations!

theres no fookin chance we will get anyone from juventus!

and colshy, you should know that coz the chequebook will probably be out at the bridge!

even if we managed to bag 1 player, that would blow our wage budget to fuck again!

please stop the pish please! :mad::admin::mad::admin:

Did people get bored this weekend and just start random threads about players out of our league? :P

Seriously, we wouldnt get him or anyone else in the Juve team unless something happened to all the big teams around Europe.

Did people get bored this weekend and just start random threads about players out of our league? :P

Seriously, we wouldnt get him or anyone else in the Juve team unless something happened to all the big teams around Europe.

No it is just Colshy.... 'kin eejit!