For Arsenal to win it now they have to win all there remaining games as Man U or Chelsea will drop points against each other.

But yesterdays games rules them out for me. You cant possibly hope to in the title going into March and not win in 5 games - Arsenal have thrown it away. Drawing with Birmingham, Wigan and Middlesboro is poor - I can accept a draw with Villa as they are decent team and they cant win every game but the first 3 should be easy wins. They have ran out of steam and Wenger's decision to stick with youth rather than not buying players in January has been the downfall - you need depth and experience at this time of the season.

Im more pissed off about Arsenal throwing it away than Man Utd being the better team. They threw the title away in 2003 with 2 silly draws aswell.

Chelsea will be cursing themselves for drawing at Spurs, if they won that it was set up nicely for them. But they can still win it.

Chelsea v Man Utd is going to be a classic game - cant wait for that, but with Arsenal still to play Man Utd they can still have a say.

PS - I can see Wenger just turn his attentions to the Champions League now - thats the one he wants anyway to put him higher on the managerial map although throwing titles away dont help him.

But at the same time Liverpool will be all out to win that aswell to salvage there season so the double header between those 2 teams should be brilliant. The league match inbetween will have plenty of team changes.

Guest Ibroxian

West Ham are still to go to Old Trafford, Man Utd NEVER like that fixture late in the season!

And what's this 'Big Four'? It really wrangles me. It's just because there are 4 Champs League places to play for, that's all. In truth it's the Big Three because Liverpool are so far off the pace and have been for nearly 20 years.

West Ham are still to go to Old Trafford, Man Utd NEVER like that fixture late in the season!

The league is right back open then, the Hammers will go up there and do what they did last season :thup:

Man Utd have got to go to Blackburn before the Chelsea and Arsenal games so thats a tricky one aswell.

Im annoyed with Arsenal for blowing it as I would have liked to have seen it so tight until the last weekend. Hopefully Aston Villa go to Old Trafford this weekend and pull off a shock.