Ricksen?

Guest TheBrit

At the end of the day the CLUB should ALWAYS be bigger than any one person - be it player, manager, chairman, fan or anyone else connected to the club.

Totally agree with that Craig.

No player is bigger than the club, even the ones we absolutely adore, like Gazza, if they're dragging the clubs name through the mud then they should be shown the exit door quick-smart.

Although im sure in hindsight, id have hated to see Gazza leave.

Thats probably why Danny said 'Technically'.

Sorry didn't see that word (needs sleep)

He made his breakthrough during the DA era. So he's the last.

Oh right gotcha, i actually thought barry was under walter during his era.

Don't know why i thought that.

Sorry didn't see that word (needs sleep)

Oh right gotcha, i actually thought barry was under walter during his era.

Don't know why i thought that.

Technically, he was :) WS gave BF his debut, played him as a striker but then appeared not to rate BF and kept in on the bench / in the reserves.

BF was going to leave Rangers to progress his career until DA had a talk to him before taking over Rangers officially and got BF to sign a new 5-year deal.

Cammy F

Technically, he was :) WS gave BF his debut, played him as a striker but then appeared not to rate BF and kept in on the bench / in the reserves.

BF was going to leave Rangers to progress his career until DA had a talk to him before taking over Rangers officially and got BF to sign a new 5-year deal.

Cammy F

I seem to remember WS saying sometime over the past few years he was 'keeping Barry in cotton wool' cause he knew he was going to be big..... different story if he was planning on leaving the club, lol.